Indulge in the irresistible combination of rich chocolate and gooey caramel with these vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates. These bite-sized treats are not only delicious but also a healthier alternative to the classic Snickers candy bar.
Imagine biting into a soft and plump date, only to find a hidden treasure of chocolate and caramel inside, it’s like hitting the jackpot of flavors. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings, these Snickers Stuffed Dates make a great vegan snack or vegan dessert. Whether you’re a vegan or not, this recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone, who can resist the allure of chocolate and caramel? So, go ahead and treat yourself, your taste buds will thank you. If you are looking for other delicious No Bake Vegan Desserts you can view the full collection here.
Ingredients & Substitutions: What Is In A Chocolate-Covered Vegan Snickers Stuffed Date
If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack that’s both satisfying and nutritious, you can’t go wrong with these peanut butter-stuffed Medjool dates. With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can enjoy a delicious treat that’s perfect for any time of day.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these peanut butter-stuffed Medjool dates:
- 12 Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup all-natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup melted vegan chocolate
- Pinch of salt
Instead of traditional dairy chocolate, we use rich and decadent dark vegan chocolate for added health benefits.
Dates provide a natural sweetness and a caramel-like taste, plus they offer a boost of natural energy.
Peanuts & Substitutions
All-natural peanut butter adds a rich, creamy texture and a boost of healthy fats. Get creative with your Snickers Stuffed Dates by experimenting with different nut butter! While peanuts give the traditional Snickers taste, you can also try using almond butter or sunflower seed butter for a unique twist. Chopped slivered almonds can also be used as a replacement for peanuts, making these bites suitable for those with a peanut allergy.
These plump, juicy Medjool dates are the perfect base for our vegan snickers, but be sure to remove the pit before stuffing it with the chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
Making these chocolate-covered vegan Snickers stuffed dates doesn’t require any special equipment, but having the right tools can make the process even easier. Here are some helpful tools you might want to consider using:
- Paring knife: A sharp paring knife can help you easily slice open your dates and remove the pits.
- Microwave-safe bowl: You’ll need a microwave-safe bowl to melt your chocolate in.
- Spoon or fork: A spoon or fork can be used to drizzle the melted chocolate over your stuffed dates.
- Cutting board: A cutting board can provide a stable surface for slicing your dates.
How To Make These Vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates
If you’re ready to make these delicious chocolate-covered vegan Snickers stuffed dates, let’s get started! Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating this sweet and satisfying snack:
Cut each date open lengthwise and remove the pit. This will create a space to stuff your dates with peanut butter and chopped peanuts.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave. You can do this by placing the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
Fill each date with peanut butter and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top. The peanut butter provides a creamy, nutty flavor and the chopped peanuts add a delicious crunch.
Drizzle the dates with melted chocolate and sprinkle a small pinch of salt on top. The combination of sweet and salty flavors is simply irresistible!
Place the dates in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set. This will take about 10-15 minutes, but if you can’t wait, feel free to enjoy them right away!
Tips & Tricks For These Vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates
- Use fresh Medjool dates: Fresh dates are plump and moist, making them easier to slice and stuff.
- Soften your peanut butter: Softening your peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds can make it easier to mix and spread.
- Chop your peanuts finely: Finely chopped peanuts will stick better to the peanut butter filling and give your stuffed dates a nice crunch.
- Use high-quality chocolate: Using high-quality vegan chocolate can make a big difference in the flavor of your finished product.
FAQ: Chocolate-Covered Vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates
Sadly, traditional Snickers bars are not suitable for vegans as they contain dairy and egg products. However, with a few simple ingredient swaps, you can enjoy the delicious taste of a Snickers bar in a vegan-friendly form.
A typical Snickers bar contains milk chocolate, peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, palm oil, skim milk, lactose, salt, egg whites, and artificial flavors. By using alternative ingredients and methods, we can create a vegan Snickers stuffed dates recipe that is just as delicious without compromising on taste or nutrition.
These delicious treats can be stored in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container, making them the perfect snack or vegan party appetizer. So, go ahead and make a double batch to have on hand for whenever the craving strikes!
Get creative with your vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates by experimenting with different nut butters! While peanuts give the traditional Snickers taste, you can also try using almond butter or sunflower seed butter for a unique twist. Chopped slivered almonds can also be used as a replacement for the peanuts, making these bites suitable for those with a peanut allergy.
Chocolate Covered Snickers Stuffed Dates Vegan
- 12 medjool dates
- ⅓ cup all natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chopped peanuts
- ¼ melted vegan chocolate
- pinch of salt
- Cut each date open lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
- Fill each date with peanut butter and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Drizzle the dates with melted chocolate and sprinkle a small pinch of salt on top.
- Place in the fridge to allow chocolate to set. (Or eat them right away if you can't wait!)
- These last up to 1 week in the fridge in an airtight container.
In conclusion, vegan Snickers Stuffed Dates are a delicious and healthy alternative to the traditional non-vegan Snickers bar. These ooey gooey treats are the perfect vegan snack or dessert. Satisfying your sweet tooth while providing a boost of energy. Made with dark vegan chocolate, caramel-tasting medjool dates, and all-natural peanut butter, these dates are a powerhouse of flavor and nutrition.
Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast, a midday snack, or a dessert to impress your guests. These vegan stuffed dates are sure to please. With the option to substitute peanuts with almond butter, they are also a great alternative for those with a peanut allergy. So, go ahead and give these vegan stuffed dates a try and enjoy the taste of a Snickers bar without any of the dairy.